Plim Plaza/Caribbean Bar
2nd st.
Ocean City, MD
One day I was heading down an alley on 2nd St. towards the beach, when I heard live music coming from above me. I realized it was coming from a pool bar located behind the Plim Plaza hotel, and honestly wasn't expecting what I found when I climbed the stairs heading up to the second level. I was pretty amazed to find a surprisingly large bar surrounded by palm trees, filled with people listening to live music with a really laid back atmosphere. People of all types (even an occasional hillbilly) and ages were sitting back on the lounge chairs having drinks and enjoying the band, and everything had an awesomw low key vibe. There's also an added bonus -food is served and cooked behind the bar while you watch. Grab a frozen margarita or just an ice cold beer, either way gets you to paradise here.
www.ocmdhotels.com/plimplaza/thecaribbean.html
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment